2016 Jordan Baseball Summer Camp
Date: June 13-17 (8:30 am - 12:00 pm)
Ages: 8-13 (or rising 3rd graders through rising 9th graders)
The 2016 camp will be the 11th annual baseball camp for Jordan High School.
Jordan has one of the premiere programs in the Triangle area. Since the early 1990’s, the Jordan Baseball program has achieved 8 conference championships, 4 conference tournament championships, 15 state playoff appearances, and finished the 1996 campaign as State 4A runner-up. The program is under the direction of Head Coach, Aaron Brown, and he and his staff are looking forward to continued success in the years to come. We look forward to seeing you at the ballpark each spring!
About the Camp : The 2016 camp is for young ballplayers excited about the game of baseball. Campers will receive quality instruction on fundamentals, drills, and strategies with a hands on approach to the game. Instruction will be given by the Jordan High School baseball staff, along with current and former players. Guest speakers may include collegiate instructors. Campers will compete in contests and events with campers their own age. Most importantly campers will receive lessons on teamwork and sportsmanship. Camp prizes may be awarded. Come join us for a week of fun and lots of baseball!
Registration is easy, just click the link below to register, and we will see your son in June!!
Camp Registration: Click link below to register -
General Camp Information:
- The camp will be limited to 100 Campers.
- Registration will begin Monday, June 13th at 7:30am at Jordan
- High School's Davis Field. Camp will run 8:30am to 12:00pm daily.
- Cost of the camp is $75.00 to be paid in full and is non-refundable. Payment can be made by credit card on our website (see Camp Registration link above) or via cash or check. Checks must be written to Jordan Baseball Camp.
Once your application and payment has been received you will receive confirmation. Walk-ins on the day of registration will be accepted if spots are available. Each camper must bring his/her own gear, bat, glove, cleats, sneakers (if raining), and catchers must bring equipment. Baseball pants are recommended. In the case of rain each camper should bring sneakers to wear inside.
- Davis Field
- JHS Softball Field
- 2 Full Size Batting Cages
- Football Length Practice Field
- JHS Small Gymnasium
From Hwy 54: Hope Valley Road (751) to Garrett Road: Left into 2nd Driveway, Follow road behind school to baseball field.
From 15-501: Garrett Road: Right into 1st driveway by JHS Soccer field; follow road behind school to baseball field baseball field.
- Aaron Brown, Jordan High School, 6806 Garrett Road, Durham, NC 27707
- Phone: 919-302-2444
- Email: Aaron.Brown@dpsnc.net